Craig Steere Architects is committed to design excellence. Our enthusiasm, creativity and attention to detail, together with a priority to listen, provide the catalyst for successful and high quality, world class and award winning solutions.
- empathy – we believe in listening to and understanding our clients needs
- reliable – you can rely on our service to respond responsibly to your requirements
- efficient – we strive to be efficient at all times in every aspect of our service
- creative/innovative/original, but practical & functional – our service aims to respond to our clients requirements in a creative, innovative and original way, whilst also being practical and functional
- integrity – we believe in being ethical together with being socially and environmentally conscious to our clients, architecture and society in general. We provide an honest and trustworthy service
- teamwork – we believe in supporting our staff through listening and training and encourage active involvement and contribution to help uphold our values
Craig Steere Architects was established in 1994 and is located in Shenton Park, in Perth’s prestigious Western suburbs. The practice is comprised of a small professional team offering a personalised architecture and interior design service. Craig Steere has collective experience in a wide variety of architectural disciplines, obtained since graduating in 1985. Craig Steere Architects is an award winning practice with works frequently nominated for the Australian Institute of Architects design awards. Works are regularly published in magazines, journals and hardcopy books, nationally and worldwide. Craig Steere Architects is an A+ member of the Australian Institute of Architects and is registered with the Architects Board of Western Australia, striving to provide a high standard of professional service at all times.
Craig Steere Architects is committed to design excellence and a high standard of professional service. Each project is approached with an enthusiastic and specialised response in order to achieve the desires of each individual ‘client brief’. Our creative designs are not restricted to satisfying just the client brief, but are always conscious of the surrounding social and environmental impact.
- specialised residential and commercial interior fitouts
- upmarket individual houses
- multi-residential developments
- boutique resort developments
- retail specialty shops
- cafes & restaurants
- commercial offices and specialist factories
- sport and recreation facilities
- marina facilities
- Craig Steere Architects is interested in using their vast range of expertise in all facets of design and high end residential architecture